Summer Uniform – DRESS CODE
Daily Uniform – Expectations
Uniforms can be purchased from Flynn O’Hara – https://flynnohara.com/shop/immaculate-conception-academy-pa706/
● Shoe laces must be tied.
● Shirt tails must be tucked in.
● Pants and summer uniform shorts must be worn at the waist and not the hips.
● Skirts, skorts, or gym shorts are not allowed to be rolled at the waist and are to be of reasonable length.
● Dyed hair and outlandish styles are not permitted.
● Boy’s hair must be cut so as not to extend below the top of the shirt collar or the top of the eyebrows.
● Make-up may not be worn. (Only clear or pale or light pink or white nail polish is permitted.) School Administration and faculty will request the removal of any inappropriate make-up.
● Jewelry may consist of the girls’ post-earrings (1 in each ear). Boys are not permitted to wear earrings. A religious medal, cross on a small chain, and single small bracelet may be worn by both boys and girls.
● Habitual violation of the dress code will be considered deﬁance, and a behavior report will be given.
● Should it be necessary for the student to be out of uniform, a note from the parent needs to be given to the homeroom teacher before the start of the day.
● Only ICA spirit wear or plain navy or maroon sweatshirts are permitted to be worn in class for extra warmth. **Please note that a sweatshirt may be worn in ADDITION to the full seasonal uniform. A sweatshirt does not replace a logoed polo shirt for summer uniforms or any piece of formal winter uniform for boys or girls.
● No hats or caps may be worn in the building. (Unless we have a speciﬁc hat themed dress down day.)