Register for Admission - 2022-2023 School Year
Please fill out our online registration form for admission to Immaculate Conception Academy, and remit your non refundable $100 (for k-8th grade students,) $50 (Preschool & Prekindergarten students,) payment to the school office to complete your registration. You must have all steps completed to have a spot saved in your desired class. Thank you for your understanding.
In addition, students applying for admission in Immaculate Conception Academy’s Kindergarten through 8th grade must submit the following documents to be considered for admission:
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of child’s Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Bus Transportation Form
- Copy of transcripts and all relevant academic documents (Grades 1-8)
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Parish Verification (If applicable)
- ALL Kindergarten students and all new students 1st-8th grade, there is a $100 registration fee.
- For ALL Preschool and Pre-K students there is an annual $50 materials fee.