ICA Student Continuous Enrollment Agreement
- I hereby agree to continuous enrollment. This means that my ICA student(s) will keep coming back to ICA every year unless I notify the school otherwise by DECEMBER 1st of the current school year or the school leadership makes this decision for disciplinary or financial reasons. If the school office is notified after December 1st of the current school year, there will be an administration fee of $100 per student to release paperwork and records.
- I understand that I have the option each year to notify the Enrollment Office of any changes in my enrollment plans for my child/children by completing a Withdrawal Form by Dec 1st of the current school year to avoid the $100 per student administration fee.
- I understand that all enrollment and financial agreements signed for this school year will apply to all years going forward until I have notified ICA of any changes or my plans to withdraw my children.
- I agree to keep our student’s demographic information updated in the school’s information system and FACTS by promptly notifying the school’s Main Office of any changes.
- I will maintain a current FACTS account with my selected terms. Available terms are an annual payment, Semi-Annual – Aug & Jan, Quarterly – Aug, Nov, Feb & May, or ten-month payment plan to be pulled on the 10th or 20th of the month. Any changes to those terms must be communicated in writing to the Business Office.
- I agree with the financial policies outlined in this agreement and acknowledge that we will review the Student Handbook each year for any changes to those policies.
- I agree to fulfill all financial obligations promptly.
- I understand that each year, ICA will publish the following school year’s tuition rates and post it to the website before December 1st. A text or email will be sent to notify families when the new standards have been posted